Popular email software setup tutorials
The settings used to connect to our email servers are the same for all types of email software. If the support article for the software you use is not listed below, we recommend searching the Internet for assistance on how to use that particular software or device. Once you know how to navigate through your software, simply use the settings provided on our email software settings page for assistance regarding what settings you should enter into your software.
As a courtesy to our customers, we provide online tutorials on how to configure various email software. Our staff, however, are not able to provide support on how to use third-party software. For assistance in how to use software not sold or developed by us, please contact the software manufacturer or visit their relevant online support pages.
Latest posts by Chris Mok (see all)
- WHM – Change account setup date manually - August 25, 2016
- Manually generate the notifications to who over disk quota - August 23, 2016
- Help Desk Management: What is Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Help Desk support? - July 27, 2016
- Find and delete files greater than a given size from the Linux command line - April 18, 2016
- How to change WordPress default email’s From name and address - April 15, 2016