You can manually edit their
Be sure to run
/scripts/updateuserdomains after you do this to rebuild all of cpanels caches that use this file.
[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Chris Mok (see all)
- WHM – Change account setup date manually - August 25, 2016
- Manually generate the notifications to who over disk quota - August 23, 2016
- Help Desk Management: What is Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Help Desk support? - July 27, 2016
- Find and delete files greater than a given size from the Linux command line - April 18, 2016
- How to change WordPress default email’s From name and address - April 15, 2016